Today, it is difficult to deny that Cannabis has become more present in our daily lives, on television, radio, our daily conversations … . Unfortunately, most of the discussions about cannabis are in favor of its legalization, on TV shows they often represent the weed smoker as cool and always do funny and crazy things, an indirect way to invite the viewers to smoke weed. On the other side, they talk less about the negative sides of cannabis, even if there are many.
To help you understand the negative effects of cannabis on your physical and mental health, as well as on your relationships and financial life. lets directly discover the benefits of stopping smoking it.
Benefits of quitting Cannabis, Hashish, weed or marijuana on your :
Mental Health :
- Improvement in your short and long term memory.
- Reduction or even elimination of anxiety and panic Attacks.
- Reduction or even elimination of paranoia and hallucinations.
- Reduction in risk of triggering psychotic episodes.
- Increase overall life satisfaction.
- Improvement of perceptions of time and space.
- Improvement of mood and reduction of depression.
- Better ability to focus on tasks.
- Improvement in retention of information.
- Cleaning the lungs out mucus.
- Reduction of risk of heart attacks.
- Stop smokers cough.
- More than 50% less chance of developing lung disease or cancer, 50%remains a large percentage.
- For men, Significant improvement of sperm count and quality. (That helps also in relationships 😉 )
Financial life :
- Save money.
- Greater chance of higher achievement of financial goals.
- More likelihood of higher incomes.
- less relationship problems.
- More available to have a good time with your loved ones.
- Improvement of relationships and emotional stability.
Once you stop, the benefits will appear one after the other, you will be happy to discover them, however, you must first be brave and be able to unblock the first stage of the quitting process, the first days or weeks when your body gets used hardly to the new ‘you’, a new ‘you’ stronger, stable and especially happier.
Picture by Allef Vinicius/Unsplash